L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that acts primarily as a nitric oxide precursor. During training, calcium release causes the blood vessels to utilize the nitric oxide synthase enzymes to create nitric oxide from available L-Arginine, thus relaxing and causing vasodilation. By supplying an adequate supply of L-Arginine, you will help maximize the potential nitric oxide production for enhanced vasodilation resulting in enhanced muscle pumps, oxygen utilization and nutrient delivery.
Key Benefits of L-Arginine:
- Potent Precursor of Nitric Oxide Production
- Promotes Muscle Protien Synthesis
- Supports Vasodilation & Muscle Pumps
- Natural Precursor to Creatine Synthesis
- Helps Improve Muscle Recovery