MUSCLE AND STRENGTH
- INCREASES PROTEIN SYNTHESIS & REDUCES PROTEIN BREAKDOWN
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE TISSUE REPAIR AND RECOVERY
- IMPROVES MUSCLE STRENGTH AND PERFORMANCE
- HELPS BUILD LEAN MUSCLE MASS
- HELPS PREVENT OVER TRAINING AND STAGNATION
HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine. It’s needed by the body to protect and repair muscle tissue. Regular consumption of HMB slows down protein breakdown and improves protein synthesis.
In athletes who engage in intense weight and resistance training this has numerous benefits: lean muscle gains, greater strength output, faster recovery and overall better response to training.
HMB contains 1000mg of active ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate per serving. HMB 1000 works best when used daily and should be a staple in any athletes’ regimen. To help minimize muscle breakdown during training and directly support muscle tissue repair, one serving of HMB 1000 should always be taken prior to working out. The more intense you train, the greater the benefits of HMB will be.