Maxs Lab Series Creatine X8
STOP MUSCLE CATABOLISM & SHORTEN RECOVERY!
- ✔︎ PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE
- ✔︎ 8 ADVANCED HYBRID FORMS
- ✔︎ NO FILLERS OR SWEETENERS
- ✔︎ FAST & SUSTAINED RELEASE
Eight different forms of fast and sustained release Creatine is why MAX’S Creatine X8 sets the standard for Creatine formulas. Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle’s energy cycles. The result – fast and sustained release for maximum energy and powerful muscle gains.
Creatine is used by muscle cells to store energy for explosive exercise like weight training and sprinting. Creatine X8 will maximise your muscle’s Creatine stores. Because the 8 different forms of Creatine are absorbed and utilised at different points and rates, you get maximum possible levels to power even the most intense training for fastest growth. Creatine studies show the output from repeated bouts of explosive training can be increased by more than 15% in just a few short weeks. Increases in strength of 15% and lean body mass increases over 3% are common after only a few weeks of use. Because this powerful formula contains fast acting hybrids there’s no need for a loading phase, just one or two doses per day is all you need for maximum results.
1. Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle Creatine stores.
2. Tri-Creatine Malate is a new form of Creatine that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
3. Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of CreatineX8.
4. Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is the best form of CM and has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
5. Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid
6. Creatine Anhydrous is the most pure form of Creatine and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
7. Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves Creatine’s intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
8. Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps make Creatine more available to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’S Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your workout to maximise workout intensity. To maintain optimum muscle Creatine levels, take 1 serve of Creatine within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take Creatine X8 straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
Can I take Creatine at other times during the day?
Yes – while the times we have listed above are ideal, taking one or two serves at any time during the day will increase muscular levels and increase performance.
What’s the optimum dose to take?
We recommend two serves of about 5 grams on training days and one serve on non-training days. If you are a bigger body type (over 100kg) you can increase this dosage up to double. You don’t need big doses of Creatine to get the benefits as too much will simply not be used by your body.
Some people say to take Creatine with sugar or sweet drinks. Should I do this?
Sugar increases insulin secretion which in turn helps push nutrients, including Creatine into your muscles, so having your Creatine with a sports drink or fruit juice to help spike insulin will also increase Creatine uptake.