Maxines XT Burn Energise Nutrition Information
Key Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Energy Mood and Focus Matrix:
• Choline Bitartrate (750mg) – is an essential nutrient for the biosynthesis of Acetylcholine – one of the brain’s key neurotransmitters that control mood and focus.
• Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg) – a stronger dose of this stimulating and fat burning ingredient, enough for a good boost, not enough to cause unwanted side effects. Caffeine is proven to increase focus and endurance and has been shown to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue.
• Pantethine (50mg) – is a precursor for the production of Co-Enzyme A (CoA) which supports the production compounds in the brain that boost mood and cognition.
• Niacin (20mg) – plays a key role in the metabolism of both carbohydrates and fats for energy production
Thermogenic Fat Burning Matrix:
• L-Carnitine Matrix (L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl, 1000mg) – comprises of 3 active forms of Carnitine that help transport fats from the blood stream into cell mitochondria where they can be burnt for fuel.
• Halostachine (35mg) – is a plant extract that boosts metabolism, stimulates fat burning, increases energy and enhance focus.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract (45% Chlorogenic Acid, 20mg) – supports optimum blood sugar levels and control insulin release to help maintain or reduce body fat.
• CapsiAtra (1mg) – is a potent extract of sweet peppers that increases metabolism and fat oxidation which reduces subcutaneous and visceral fat – particularly abdominal fat.
Recovery and Strength Complex:
• Instantised Branched Chain Amino Acids & Glutamine (1500mg) – This combination of amino acids is proven to accelerate muscle recovery, repair and growth, and reduce muscle soreness after hard training or sport.