Maxines Burn Thermogenic Protein Bar
Maxine's BURN Thermogenic Protein Bar is the ideal High Protein, Low Carbohydrate snack; Hydroxy Citric Acid stops conversion of carbs to Fats; Phaseolamin blocks carb digestion; powerful Fat Burners will really ignite your metabolism.
Maxine's BURN Thermogenic Protein Bars will help you BURN your Fat, Tone your Body and Boost your Energy.
Maxine's BURN Key Features
- ✔︎ Thermogenic Protein
- ✔︎ Low Carbohydrates
- ✔︎ Low Fat
- ✔︎ Gluten Free
- ✔︎ Fat Burners and Carb Blockers
The Protein Bars are a convenient way to get your Protein on the run. They are made from a special blend of quality protein without the unwanted poor quality fats and simple sugars. You get the best blend of the best quality protein sources for Toning your Body and BURNing your Fat.
To get your Protein requirements for your Post Training Recovery simply take a Maxine's BURN Thermogenic Protein Bar soon after Training. This would be instead of taking a Protein Shake.
Ideally they are great when you are looking for a health snack to BOOST your Energy without eating simple sugars and Fats. Or, as part of a Fat Burning Diet take Maxine's BURN Protein Bars as a delicious snack or replacement for a Protein Shake.
- The Chocolate Coating is Sugar FREE!!!
- The Protein bars have no added sugar.
The Ingredients in Maxine's Burn Protein Bars include:
The protein blend used in Maxine's BURN contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate - nature's most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by elite athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning human muscle. For the woman athlete or trainers, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
- Whey Protein Concentrate - a high quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called "peptides" that have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate - another unique dairy protein that plays a special role in controlling your appetite. After ingestion, this protein forms a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction so you won't feel hungry - the ideal protein to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
Several plant derived nutrients have been shown through studies to alter the way your body metabolises carbohydrates. Two of these nutrients are:
- Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA ) - is derived from the Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This nutrient inhibits the process that converts and stores excess carbohydrates as fat on your body. HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis for several hours following a meal.
- Phaseolamin - is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This results is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption.
There are many nutrients that effect fat metabolism and weight loss. Research has shown several nutrients that are must have's for a shaping and toning formula:
- L-Carnitine,- is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the "mitochondria" of cells. Mitochondria are the engine room of cells where all the energy for your body is produced. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
- Dairy Calcium - in recent studies, shows higher intakes of this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss. Dairy Calcium is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
Maxine's Burn Thermogenic Protein Bar Nutrition Information
Choc Caramel Crunch Bar - Servings per pack: 1
|Fat - total
|Hydroxy citric acid
Maxines Burn Protein Bar Ingredients: Maxine's Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Chocolate (Maltitol, Full cream powder, Cocoa butter, Cocoa liquor, Lecithin, Flavour), Polydextrose, Glycerine, Inulin, Canola oil, flavours, cocoa, Phaseolamin, Hydroxy citric acid, L-Carnitine, Tapioca starch, Sweeteners (955, 950), Contains Milk Proteins and Soy Lecithin. Made on a production line that also produces products containing seeds, sesame, peanuts and other nuts. Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients. Store below 30â°C