Caruso's CraveLESS is a 2-in-1, bi-layer tablet with key ingredients that support healthy liver function and glucose metabolism, and also helps to reduce sugar cravings.
The World Health Organisation recommends reducing your daily intake of added sugar to less than 10% of total energy intake. This includes hidden sugars from processed food and added sugar. The liver is the organ that breaks down simple and complex carbohydrates into sugar. The liver also ensures that the level of sugar in your blood (blood glucose) stays constant and is balanced. When dealing with “sugars” from our diet, it is therefore important to address healthy liver function. Caruso’s CraveLESS is a bi-layer tablet with key ingredients in each layer to ensure healthy liver function, support sugar metabolism and manage carbohydrate cravings.
Layer 1 - Assists in reducing sugar cravings
Gymnema helps to reduce sugar cravings, maintain healthy blood sugar and helps support healthy cholesterol. Gymnema is also used in Traditional Western herbal medicine to protect your liver. Gymnema helps in the management of sugar and food cravings. Chromium and Biotin aid in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates and supports healthy blood sugar.
Layer 2 - Liver Support Matrix
The liver is responsible for metabolising carbohydrates in your body and therefore plays a role in helping to maintain healthy blood sugar. St Mary’s Thistle helps support healthy liver function, whilst also helping to support bile production and flow. Globe artichoke helps to support healthy digestive function and nutrient assimilation.
Caruso’s CraveLESS Health Indications:
✔︎ Aids in reducing sugar cravings
✔︎ Supports healthy blood sugar
✔︎ Assists metabolism of fats
✔︎ Supports healthy liver function
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used by those with gall bladder obstruction and presence of gallstones.
- Blood glucose levels should be monitored when used in conjunction with hypoglycaemic drugs and Insulin.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
AUST L 338872