Australian By Nature Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000
Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, which is an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.
- ✔︎ A valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA
- ✔︎ Halal approved
- ✔︎ Useful for the maintenance of healthy eyes, skin and hair, as well as general health and wellbeing
- ✔︎ May assist in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis
- ✔︎ Is thought to assist in improving cardiovascular health
- 1000mg natural fish oil - 300mg Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides (180mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & 120mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA))
- No added sugar, lactose, starch, gluten, yeast, salt, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Omega-3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid which the body is unable to produce on its own, but is necessary for optimum health and wellbeing. It is important that Omega-3 is obtained on a regular basis from food or supplements in order to maintain optimum health and nutrition.
Fish oil, particularly if sourced from cold-water fish, such as salmon, mackerel and sardines (which have a higher fatty acid content and provide more Omega-3 than other fish), is a direct source of two long chain fatty acids known as EPA (eicosapentanoic acid) and DHA (docosahexanoic acid).
Each Softgel Capsule Contains: Fish Oil-Natural 1g (1000mg), contains Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg, as Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg.
Directions: Take one to three capsules daily with food, or as recommended by your health care professional.
AUST L 77193