ATP Science Adrenal RX
The demands of life leave many of us tired, stressed, unable to think or concentrate, and increasingly unable to cope with all the additional things that life throws at us. It may be that pressures to perform come from outside sources, but often it’s our own dreams and goals that demand us to push more, sometimes beyond our capabilities.
There’s nothing wrong with that. After all, we have only one life to live and some of us want to squeeze as many things in there as we possibly can. But we are also human and have certain limitations.
ATP Science specifically formulated Adrenal RX to assist in the support of adrenal and brain function during times of physical and mental stress using high-quality herbs and clinically researched ingredients.
Stress and being busy will always be part of our lives for most of us, and while we cannot always take the stressful situations away, we can improve the way we cope with it.
Adrenal RX may assist when you are;
- Living an active lifestyle whether you are a weekend warrior or a more dedicated athlete.
- Working long hours chasing a pay rise or that promotion you always wanted.
- Burning the candle at both ends juggling family and work commitments or just poor sleep patterns.
- You feel as though you are not getting a refreshing sleep; struggling to get out of bed in the morning and relying on that first cup of coffee to get you going.
- Not coping with or adapting to everyday stress very well and letting little things get to you; suffering from the symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
- Feeling the burden of inflammation and needing anti-inflammatory support to function.
- Caring for a family member who needs long term care leaving you with limited time to recharge your own batteries.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera has been used as an adaptogen in helping to cope with physical and mental stress, and to help promote the body’s adaptation to stress.
Rhodiola rosea is used by many people to enhance their natural resistance to both mental and physical stresses against fatigue. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve the symptoms of stress.
Schisandra chinensis or wu wei zi has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain/support adrenal gland health. Schisandra has been shown to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Curcuma longa or turmeric as it is more commonly known belongs to the ginger family of plants and is one of the oldest cultivated spice plants in Asian countries where it has been traditionally used in Asian and Western herbal medicine for the treatment of various disorders. Turmeric helps to remove the burden of stress through its anti-inflammatory effects. Your body can’t afford to wait to see what your stress is before reacting. Inflammation from various triggers can add burden to your stress nervous system. Removing the inflammatory burden can really help.