Athletic Sport Aminos
BCAA + EAA ENERGY
You may have heard of them, but how important are Amino Acids? Known as the building blocks of life, Amino's help the body to grow, break down food, repair body tissue and repair muscle after exercise. As a great source of energy, they’re also important in keeping you feeling vitalised and motivated throughout the day. Amino’s aren’t just for those looking to get the most out of training, they’re incredibly important in maintaining your general health too!
- ✔︎ Instant delivery of building blocks (amino acids) to the muscles
- ✔︎ Contains Peptopro®
- ✔︎ Protects muscles during exercise and kick-starts the recovery process immediately after exercise
- ✔︎ Fully Dosed BCAA & EAA for Muscle Repair & Recovery
- ✔︎ When used with carbohydrate it improves protein balance and muscle protein synthesis, already during exercise
- ✔︎ Acetyl L Carnitine & Tyrosine for Focus & Alertness
- ✔︎ Electrolytes & Cofactors to Maintain Cell Hydration & Fluids
- ✔︎ Gluten, Lactose & Soy Free
HOW AMINOS WORK
There are 9 essential Amino acids that are important for your health and wellbeing, however, these cannot be made by the body, and in fact, can only come from a healthy diet. Athletic Sport’s Aminos EAA + BCAA Energy contain all 9 of these essential Aminos along with an additional 3 non-essential amino acids that promote protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism which is vital for the body’s recovery process after intense training. Protein Synthesis is the biological process in which individual cells build up cellular proteins after they have been lost in exercise.
Athletic Sport Aminos also contains PeptoPro®, a Hydrolysed Casein providing a full spectrum of micro-nutrients critical to muscle recovery. PeptoPro® is pre-digested, with > 60% di and tripeptides for instant delivery, even under heavy training conditions. Substantial human clinical studies show PeptoPro® can improve endurance, reduce muscle soreness, deliver faster recovery and increase muscle growth.