Allmax Citrulline Malate
Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
- ✔︎ Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine)
- ✔︎ Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow
- ✔︎ Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training
- ✔︎ Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training)
- ✔︎ Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine stores)
Allmax’s Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade product with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phospho-creatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.